This Page

has been moved to new address


Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: October 2007


My Photo
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Two Years of Fun!

We went to Southern California for our 2 year anniversary trip and we brought Tyler. We went to Universal Studios and then up to Santa Barbara for the rest of the weekend. We took Tyler to some shows and he got to go to the beach and meet his Uncle Ryan for the first time!

Us in Santa Barbara

Tyler and Uncle Ryan


The Boys watching the Raiders play.

Little Man!

So, life has been so busy! Tyler got his first tooth; that was a huge surprise, he bit my finger one morning and it hurt... and there it was, a lower tooth!

Here are some pictures of Tyler and us when he was 3 months and 1 week old.

Monday, October 8, 2007

Help Me Run a Half Marathon!

Hi Everyone!

I am running the P.F. Chang's Rock and Roll Half Marathon on January 13th in Tempe, Arizona! Yes, that's right, I just had a baby and I am doing this!
The great thing about this event is that I am running with The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team in Training. We are working hard to raise money for cancer research. Each runner raises at least $2,200, of which 75% goes to researching these cancers and the remaining 25% helps the runners cross the finish line. I will be running for an honored teammate, someone battling a cancer, and will work hard to make sure we run strong!

As most of you know, I have lost a few close family members in my 24 years. My sister, Jennifer was killed in a car accident, my father, Larry and my grandmother, Roma, both passed away from lung cancer, and my grandmother, Betty Jo passed away from Lymphoma. As a new mom I never want Tyler to experience this type of loss. Raising money to help find an end to cancer is just one step closer to making sure my little boy does not lose a loved one too soon.

I have a web page set up to accept donations for this cause. When you donate you will receive a receipt with a Tax ID; your donations are a tax write-off!! Any little bit will help!
I will update my page and let you know how I am doing with my training! I will be running this event 7 months postpartum, which, let me tell you, has been hard; I know not nearly as hard as the treatments are for those ill with these diseases.

Thanks for your support!

Check out my progress or donate to the cause!