This Page

has been moved to new address

{almost} fall update: Tyler

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: {almost} fall update: Tyler
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

{almost} fall update: Tyler

I cannot even believe that Tyler is 4...
This is my last year with him 
before he goes to school
I just don't even know where the time went.


Tyler is a great sport,
he is a wonderful big brother,
he is always looking out for Cam and Luke.


Ty LOVES:
bad guys (any superhero with a mask is a "good bad guy")
relaxing with bear
playing super mario on the wii
swimming at evo
playing with his friends
helping mom and dad at home.

 T-Bone will be in Pre-K this year 
with his favorite, Ms. Heather 
and he is soooooo excited!

 I told him today that I "love his guts",
He thought that was gross :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home