This Page

has been moved to new address

Little Fish

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Little Fish
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Little Fish

Tyler and Cameron love to swim.
We take them to EVO SWIM SCHOOL in Gilbert
for lessons that I can enjoy watching 
while I sit back and play 
with Luke in the air conditioned parent area.

Tyler is a SEA LION and Cameron is about to be a SEAL!

The facility is wonderful, 
the staff and instructors are even better.








2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! I am so impressed. They are both doing great!

April 13, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Linda said...

that was me, your mom!

April 13, 2011 at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home