This Page

has been moved to new address

May is for MOMS :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: May is for MOMS :)
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Friday, May 13, 2011

May is for MOMS :)

 I NEVER have pictures of 
myself with the kids...
I turned 28 on the 11th and wanted some.
My good friend snapped a few for my at 
Tyler's preschool graduation.
These kids are the LOVES of MY LIFE :)









2 Comments:

Blogger Auburn said...

I love them! You look so fabulous in them and your kiddos are gorgeous! yay for your 28th birthday!! ;o)

May 13, 2011 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Jamey and Michelle said...

Linds, your really look so Beautiful!! Your kids are adorable too!

May 13, 2011 at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home