This Page

has been moved to new address

Tyler is SO Patient!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Tyler is SO Patient!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tyler is SO Patient!

We took a short trip for our anniversary and learned how patient Tyler can be. Cameron has become quite a crier, this is unlike her brother who NEVER cried. We are learning how to deal with this and it is HARD for us. Tyler sometimes tries to drown out her crying by being LOUD, but lately he has just tried to make her smile. In the car when she was crying for 45 minutes, Ty just sang along to the radio and then tuned her out and fell asleep. What a sweet little man. (Our little girl is amazing and cute too and we even love her when she is screaming!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Oh Lindsey...I totally feel for you! She sounds exactly how my little Sadie was. If you ever just need a break we're a couple of streets away come drop the kids off...serious... even though I know you have other people you would call before me...I finally gave Sadie gripe water and it helped so much the days I gave it to her. She was colicky every day and I didn't feel good about giving it to her every day because she was so little and I didn't know too much about gripe water. You could look into it though...

October 26, 2008 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Tim, Annie, Jack said...

She is still adorable...even in the midst of crying...and what a good big BROTHER!

October 26, 2008 at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home