This Page

has been moved to new address

Anniversary

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Anniversary
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Anniversary


Three years ago Jeff and I got married in Waikiki. I just wanted to say that it has been so fun building a life together. Jeff, you make me laugh a lot, I don't think there is anything more I could ask for; just long as we can laugh through the good times and the tough times. I love you, I love our life, I love our children.


5 Comments:

Blogger Erin Nicole said...

You look soo BEAUTIFUL! Congrats darling on your three year! Now you have about 75 more to go!

October 24, 2008 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Auburn said...

Um, did you say Wakiki?? So stinkin' jealous. What a fabulous place to get married!! You look gorgeous in the pictures ;o) Happy Anniversary

October 24, 2008 at 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsay i always thought you looked beautiful in that picture. i'm so glad that you married my brother, you are a great person to him, and very caring and kind. you two are made for each other for all eternity, and i'm happy for you two on your third year. lindsay you picked a great person to be married to and love, and have children with. people like my brother are really not that easy to find, and i'm happy that you two found each other, have a great anniversary and i love you. talk to you soon.

October 25, 2008 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I love your wedding pictures - CONGRATULATIONS on THREE years!!!

October 25, 2008 at 7:32 AM  
Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Miss you guys

October 29, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home