This Page

has been moved to new address

Going out of Town

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Going out of Town
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Going out of Town

The kids and I are going to California to visit my family and friends for a few days. I am packing for three, which has been a lot more work than I expected. The laundry is done, the clothes are packed, now I am working on an airplane bag... AAAHHHHHHHH! I can't believe I am taking both of these guys on the plane. We really, really want to go see my mom and enjoy the wonderful fall weather, so a few hours of pain for a few days of weather that is not over 90 degrees! Wish me luck!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jones Family said...

Good Luck! I flew back from Seattle two days ago with Kingston and it was very hard. I fly with him a lot but it seems the older he gets, the harder it gets. He isn't two yet but he is a very big kid for his age so the lap thing is almost impossible. Good luck and have fun!

October 8, 2008 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger Alexis said...

you are brave! I made Matt fly home with me cause i was nervous about flying with both... you'll have to post how it goes! good luck! :)

October 8, 2008 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Jen Merrill said...

oh man! we have traveled a lot with especially lilly but this summer with both and it certainly isnt easy. i became really good at asking for help from EVERYONE- stewards and ticket ladies, security personnel, the guys that check your bags at the curb, etc. good luck!

October 9, 2008 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Dior said...

Lindsey-
You are so BEAUTIFUL! I am sorry I was a little bit grumpy the other day at the mall...tired and grumpy. Who takes your pictures sooo cute and that baby! Have a fun trip

October 9, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home