This Page

has been moved to new address

HUGE DAY

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: HUGE DAY
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Monday, October 6, 2008

HUGE DAY

It's a huge day for me, and when I say huge, I AM talking about the size of my rear after being pregnant for two years. This morning I pulled out my fat jeans... you all know what I am talking about, those jeans reserved for your, not so proud moments, but at least you can fit into something, pants. I stepped into them, and yay, they went up past my thighs, then they zipped, and then the buttoned!! I am wearing NON MATERNITY pants for the first time in a while! Thanks American Eagle for the boyfriend fit that makes my curves look cute and my round rump look not so round. Can't wait until I am back in all my old clothes! I LOVE fall attire.

6 Comments:

Blogger teamBoo said...

what a proud moment...and boy did my standards lower after children! Its all for the best, there are certainly more important things in life. In high school I remember i was self conscious and would not even show anyone my ugly FEET...how dumb is that!

October 6, 2008 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Jen Merrill said...

oh girrrrl... i feel for you. i am still in that in between stage and Megan is....10 MONTHS OLD?! that is awesome that yall are hikin and runnin and being active- we (as in me really) need to follow your example.hopefully that family pic youll get in our christmas card wont look so bad... keep up the good work!

October 6, 2008 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger teamscow said...

oh sister, i felt like i was listening to myself there for a minute. lets here it for 2 kids under the age of 2! wana go for 3 for 3?
logan and i like to hike on the weekends with the kids. lets get together some time.

October 6, 2008 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Sally Jensen Interiors said...

You are too funny! Congrats!

October 6, 2008 at 2:41 PM  
Blogger Jewelia Eagar said...

I wish i could say that i'm back in my jeans!! Not feeling it yet...I would like to get that lactation consultants number if you still have it - i need help! Thanks

October 7, 2008 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger S and K said...

That is one big moment!! wahoo for what birthing children does to our bodies---oh wait that is more boohoo!! ;( Also I've missed the last few posts..they were are too cute, love the hiking, and those family pictures are so adorable!

October 7, 2008 at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home