This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh the Wonderful Things that Moms (and Grandmas) Do!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Oh the Wonderful Things that Moms (and Grandmas) Do!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Oh the Wonderful Things that Moms (and Grandmas) Do!

I just need to thank my mom SO MUCH for helping out here! She came and kept Tyler busy while we were in the hospital and when we got home she did it all; cooking, playing with Ty, bathing the kids, grocery shopping, and taking care of me when Jeff is taking care of Tyler. I don't know what we'd do without her!

Grandma giving Cameron her first bath

Grandma and Tyler making cookies (Tyler LOVED the cookie dough)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats she is beautiful! Now I have to catch up so she has somepne to play with.

September 1, 2008 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Jen Merrill said...

arent mothers the greatest?! having someone that cares enough to look around and just get things done is a blessing for sure!

September 1, 2008 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Mom's are the best, Cameron is beautiful, I'm glad everything went smoothy...CONGRATULATIONS!

September 2, 2008 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger Devksi said...

I have just read your last three updates. So cute Brummer fam :). That is a cute pic of you 4 at the hospital, you look great Lindsey! I think that is great your mom was able to come and take care of you guys. She seemed like an amazing person when Dean and I came by yesterday.

September 2, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home