This Page

has been moved to new address

Cameron's Room!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Cameron's Room!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cameron's Room!

Okay, here are some pictures of Cameron's room; I surprised myself with my craftiness. We have a full size bed in with the crib because we didn't want to put it into storage and figured it would get used soon enough.

The BIG Girl bed:
I added these cute little flowers this evening and I think they make the room SO GIRLY!
(This was my bed in high school and I LOVE it)



Jeff helped me hang her name and he even adjusted some bows : )
Changing Area


Cute shelves right? They used to be in Tyler's room; I glued flowers on over the stars that were there to match the flowers on the bed.


Fun project; I saw one of these boards for hair bows at a boutique for $60.00, I made this for $15.00!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Linds her room is beautiful and perfect! Just as she will be soon enough :)

August 15, 2008 at 12:19 AM  
Blogger Jones Family said...

That is super duper cute! Great job

August 15, 2008 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! You did such a good job!!! I can't wait to see it in person!

August 15, 2008 at 8:26 AM  
Blogger teamBoo said...

soooooooo....are you having a boy or a girl? ;)

August 15, 2008 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Ashley.Preston.Tate said...

almost makes me want another baby.... it is soooo cute!

August 17, 2008 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger M & S Eagar said...

Okay - I love your bow board. It looks pretty simple to make. I think I might make one for my girls. Can you give me some pointers/helpful hints?

P.S. The room is super cute!

August 17, 2008 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Lindsay...it turned out SOO cute! I love it and I cant wait for her to arrive! Its going to be so fun!

August 19, 2008 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Jewelia Eagar said...

Super Cute! I need you to come over and help me with my nursery! It's not near as adorable!

August 20, 2008 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Greggory & Kate & Harley said...

this is probably the great rendition of a martha stewart room EVER!!! nice job lindsay she is going to love it!!!!

August 20, 2008 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Miles Family said...

I love the room! You did a great job. I am glad Jeff is doing so well now. Give him ouir best and good luck witht he delivery. We'll keep you in our thoughts!

August 20, 2008 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Jen Merrill said...

oh my! you have been busy girl! i love the room and every little detail that went into it. only one week left! i have got your baby gift-- if only i had your new address..... ill be calling you i guess! talk to you soon!

August 20, 2008 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Tim, Annie, Jack said...

WAY CUTE!!! You have a gift! She will have the cutest room EVER:)

August 21, 2008 at 6:47 PM  
Blogger Devksi said...

Soo cute Lindsey! I love it! That is so smart of you to keep the big girl's bed up, it just adds to the cuteness of the room. You have some awesome talents going on :)

August 22, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home