This Page

has been moved to new address

How CUTE is this guy?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: How CUTE is this guy?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

How CUTE is this guy?


Every night I check on Tyler before I go to bed and my heart just melts because he is so adorable. Grandpa (Bill) sent Ty this bear when we were still in the hospital and he LOVES it. He carries it around with him over his shoulder and he snuggles with it at night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Devksi said...

That is such a cute picture, he looks so peaceful! I bet you are so excited for you other little one :)!

August 12, 2008 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh my goodness! PRECIOUS!

August 12, 2008 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger Tim, Annie, Jack said...

so cute...and I love his bedding:)

August 14, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home