This Page

has been moved to new address

My Pregnancy RUNdown

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: My Pregnancy RUNdown
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Pregnancy RUNdown

This pregnancy is going really well so far (7 weeks left). It is flying by and we are beginning to freak out a little bit at the thought of having two BABIES. The thing that has kept me healthy and feeling so well with this pregnancy, along with my pregnancy with Tyler, is running. I was in great shape at the start of this one (having run a half marathon before I even knew I was pregnant). I don't run as hard or as fast as I do when I am not carrying a baby, but I try to run 5 days a week. I have talked to many doctors and done research on my own and this activity is encouraged now (not like the old school of thought where pregnant women should just rest and eat for two). I would just like to encourage everyone to take care of themselves! Get some exercise, take at least 30 minutes to yourself and get your heart rate up, it will make such a difference in your quality of life.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stewart Family said...

your having better luck than us with the whole bed thing we are trying to get regan in a big bed she sleeps there but gets out of bed about 50 times later this month I am having a heart procedure done and won't be able to lift more than 5 pounds. how is that possible for a mom of a two year olf we have a blog to www.stewartfamilyclan.blogspot.com.im glad everything is going well

Jessica, Caleb, Regan, Stewart

July 8, 2008 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

And I'd like to bear my testimony...
just kidding - you are so GOOD Linds!! You are a good example to us all - I need to get my butt in gear!

July 9, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Tim, Annie, Jack said...

That's funny you just posted this.. I just started running a couple months ago and telling my husband I was going to try to keep it up through the next time I'm pregnant...he is very skeptical...but now I can say, see Lindsay is running with only 7 weeks till delivery! Can't wait to see newborn pics:)

July 10, 2008 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Myers Mayhem said...

What do you mean "old school"? to me it's "new school"! I like to sit on my bum and eat for 5!!! ;)

July 10, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home