This Page

has been moved to new address

My Birthday & Mother's Day!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: My Birthday & Mother's Day!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Monday, May 12, 2008

My Birthday & Mother's Day!

Sunday was my 25th birthday and my first mother's day! Tyler was a total ham all day, we all just laughed at his antics for hours. My mom gave him his very first popsicle which he totally LOVED and screamed about when it was all gone.


Tyler is such a little ham! He loves the way that Grandma laughs and whenever he hears it he stops what he is doing and laughs just like her. It is the cutest little fake laugh that he can do with her back and forth forever and have so much fun.


5 Comments:

Blogger Courtney and Matt said...

Happy birthday Lindsay! I'm glad you had a great weekend! Your kid is so cute and so HAPPY!

May 12, 2008 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger LeeAnn and Boys said...

Happy birthday and Mother's Day Lindsay! I love being a mom and I'm excited for your #2.

May 12, 2008 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Eric & Jacque said...

Oh my gosh this has to be my favorite picture of Ty ever!!!(the one with him and Jeff) His smile is huge and just so totally him. I love it!

May 13, 2008 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

So I love that we both forgot each other's birthdays! hahahaha - how classic.

I knew it was someone's birthday that day - it just wouldn't come to me! I am a jerk!

Happy Mother's day by the way, you are AMAZING!! I lub you!!

May 13, 2008 at 5:22 PM  
Blogger Jones Family said...

Tyler is so cute. He always looks so happy in all of his pictures. I can't wait to fianlly meet him in June. Kingston loves other kids so I am sure they will have fun together.

May 14, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home