This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Easter!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Happy Easter!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Tyler got all dressed up for Easter Sunday. He had on a little linen suit and tie. He seemed to like the attention from everyone and loved getting himself FILTHY crawling all over the floor at church. He is becoming such a little man. We love him so much.






7 Comments:

Blogger Devksi said...

I keep scrolling up and down looking at the pictures. They are so cute I have to look at them again and again! Tyler looks adorable in his suit. You family is so cute, I smile everytime I see Tyler's little smile...infact I am smiling right now :)!

March 24, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger Tim, Annie, Jack said...

saw your blog off the pinneys..last time I saw you was in the temple at shelby's wedding..I can't believe your kiddo is so big..I think Jack is the same age..time flies..Congrats on baby number two..It was fun to see what your family is up too..

Annie(weir)Hutchison

March 24, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your little man is such a CHARMER! He is SO cute!

March 24, 2008 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Love the pictures..he was so happy after church!

March 25, 2008 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger S and K said...

Seriously, he looks absolutely adorable in his suit!!!! Also I just found out you are pregnant! I'm SOOOOOO excited for you, and pumped that its a girl!! Congrats!

March 26, 2008 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Jen Merrill said...

that kid is one of the cutest i must say! miss you lindsay! i so wish we lived closer to each other.

April 10, 2008 at 9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 12, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home