This Page

has been moved to new address

Cookie Monster!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Cookie Monster!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cookie Monster!


Last week Jeff baked some chocolate chip cookies and when they were fresh out of the oven we gave one to Tyler. He has never LOVED any food more than this cookie. The chips were still warm and melted all over the place; he even licked his hands when it was gone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I didn't know ONE chocolate chip cookie could make that kind of a mess! It looks he was sucking on Ovaltine!

April 13, 2008 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Tim, Annie, Jack said...

that is the cutest picture ever...I'm glad you caught that one on camera!

April 13, 2008 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger Devksi said...

I clicked into your blog and saw this pictures and just started busting up laughing. That face says it all. Tyler I am with you, I love chocolate chip cookies too. You are soooo cute little kiddo!

April 13, 2008 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Oh I love it!! I wish I could have heard his sound effects!

April 16, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home