This Page

has been moved to new address

"Little Brummer Girl"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: "Little Brummer Girl"
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"Little Brummer Girl"



We can't decide on a name, we like Cameron Jennifer and Aubrie Jennifer right now... I am leaning more toward Cameron but Jeff toward Aubrie. What we do know is that so far she looks great!

4 Comments:

Blogger Courtney and Matt said...

Wow those 4D ultra sounds are so crazy! I love that you're using Jennifer as the middle name. Both Aubrie and Cameron are cute! Congrats again!

April 24, 2008 at 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my vote is aubrie! i hope you are feeling well and jeff better be giving in to whatever you want cause it takes an amazing gal to go thru what you are. - and amazing you are.--

p.s. it is still freezing at night here and with the crazy wind the days arent much better, so i was thinking its about time we come spend a couple weeks with you guys?- eh? huh? :)

April 25, 2008 at 2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would stay away from Aubrie. I think Jeff had a thing with an Aubrie for a while, but she never returned the favor. Maybe it's still lingering there in Jeff's subconcious.

April 28, 2008 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger LeeAnn and Boys said...

Had I looked at your blog more frequently--I could have congratulated you much sooner on baby #2! I have month left and am getting very excited for our #2. Riley is so much fun these days and another boy sounds great to us!

April 30, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home