This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh the ADORABLE things Tyler can do!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Oh the ADORABLE things Tyler can do!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Oh the ADORABLE things Tyler can do!

I am in serious need of an update and pictures... We'll work on the pictures today.

Adorable thing #!: Tyler is walking!!!! He is so cute and so proud of himself. He walks more and more every day, just in time to be off the ground in this HOT Arizona weather.

Adorable thing #2: I took Tyler on our weekly Home Depot trip on Saturday morning at 7:00 AM and all the way from the store to the car, sitting in the cart, he waved and said "Bye Bye" without prompting from mom!! Now he LOVES to do it all day long.

Adorable thing #3: When we sing "Patty Cake" Ty claps all by himself and tries to sing along!

Adorable thing #4: When you ask Tyler, "Where are the stars?" (My mom started this one) He now points up and looks up in the air!

Could he BE any smarter? !!!!

We just LOVE this little guy to pieces.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

That is so exciting! I wish I could see you guys more. Like I said someday I promise I will be able to make it out there and come see you guys.

June 30, 2008 at 8:02 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

How CUTE!!! I can't wait to see this little guy again!!

July 1, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home