This Page

has been moved to new address

Tyler's BIG BOY Bed.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Tyler's BIG BOY Bed.
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tyler's BIG BOY Bed.


With another baby coming we weren't sure what to do; big boy bed for Tyler or another crib for Cameron. After much research and talking to countless people I was stuck, so we went for the bed. We set it up and for a few weeks took Ty into his "new room" to play on the bed. I then put his favorite stuffed animals on his bed. Last week we thought we'd try it; we put him in his room and he climbed right into his bed and slept from 7pm to 7am! He has been sleeping in his bed at night for a week and taken naps in it the last two days. I can't believe he is doing so well. (We did put a baby gate up on his bedroom door).

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Oh my GOSH I love his little sleepy head!!! He looks so cute!!!!

July 9, 2008 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Jones Family said...

Already a big boy bed? That is cool that it works. I can't wait to get Kingston his first big boy bed.

July 10, 2008 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Ashley.Preston.Tate said...

The thought of Preston being loose, out of his crib scares me! He's going to be 5 and sleeping in his crib. I am amazed that Tyler stays. It's a sign of a happy, well adjusted baby.

July 10, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home