This Page

has been moved to new address

What a Week!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: What a Week!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

What a Week!

Jeff is doing so well (all things considered). He isn't taking pain medication anymore and is only bleeding a little bit. Tyler and I drove him to work on Friday, that was nice because we all got back on our normal routine.

This week, while taking care of these guys, I started "nesting" BADLY. I painted our downstairs bathroom, the kid bathroom, the laundry room, the guest room, and the master bath! It was A LOT of work, but our house is all done being painted, which is such a relief and just awesome. I am putting the finishing touches on Cameron's room, which should be done this week, it's CUTE and I'll put up a picture when it's finished.

YAY FOR THE OLYMPICS! How awesome is it to watch the Summer Games? The Summer Olympics are just about my favorite sporting events ever. And who didn't cry hearing about the story of Lopez Lomong, the US 1,500 meter runner and flag bearer for the opening ceremonies? If you've been living under a rock, here is the link for his story; LOPEZ LOMONG.

Well, this week has been stressful and tested my patience but sitting on the tail end of it, I feel accomplished and thankful that while it has been hard having Jeff in recovery, I am lucky to have him to take care of. I LOVE my family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Devksi said...

You really have had quite a week,not to mention you are due in just a couple of weeks! I am glad to hear Jeff is doing good.

August 12, 2008 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I can't wait to see pictures of all the painting and decorating you did! I'm ESPECIALLY anxious to see pics of that nursery! Hop to it!
LOVE YOU!
And PS - Jeff, I hope you keep feeling better and better!!

August 12, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home