This Page

has been moved to new address

Our Fun Trip

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Our Fun Trip
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our Fun Trip

My parents are on sabbatical from Intel and are traveling all over the place. One of their golf stops was in Palm Springs for a few days where Jeff and I brought Tyler up for the weekend to hang out with them. Jeff and Bill got to golf at PGA West and my mom, Ty, and I hung out at the pool and had a fun time.

Here are some pics of us with our bruiser (I HATE pictures of me pregnant so it took courage to post these but Tyler is just so cute in them).


Ty had so much fun putting ice cubes in Grandpa's hand!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

It looks like you all had a good time.... I did also.

July 27, 2008 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Jen Merrill said...

i love that second picture. i think you look heavenly prego- ty's face in it is kust frosting on the cake--- and oh k, jeff looks kinda cute too... :) missing you in idaho!

July 27, 2008 at 8:22 PM  
Blogger S and K said...

Ok you guys get away to do fun stuff way too much, I'm totally jealous! But I'm glad you are escaping the heat while being pregnant during the summer---by the way I think you look cute pregnant!!! I can't believe that this baby is coming right around the corner!!!! :) SO FUN!

July 27, 2008 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Hey Lindsey...I am in your ward. I hope you don't mind I blog stocked you through Avery's blog, but I just had to say you're such a cute pregnant...only 29 more days! Hope we get to know you more!

July 29, 2008 at 12:43 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

You look SO CUTE in these pictures!! What a cute little family!!!!

July 29, 2008 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

Lindsay you look great when your pregnant and even when your not. You are all so cute. Tyler just keeps getting cuter by the day. Thanks for letting us know about Jeff's surgery, and I can't believe only two weeks to go for you I am so excited! I miss you all so much! Love you all
Jamie

July 29, 2008 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Devksi said...

Oh those are cute pics of you Lindsey, you are so cute pregnant. I think Tyler is adorable, looks like he wanted to dress just like his daddy. they look like they are wearing the same outfits. It is a mini Jeffrey :). You guys are a cute family.

July 31, 2008 at 2:25 PM  
Blogger teamBoo said...

24 days!!! Who knew that when we met at the gym, when sheamus was just a tiny monkey, that you would have two kids before i had even one more! I know i don't have to remind you how nuts that is, it is kind of good though in a way, since the longer i wait to have another the less i want to be pregnant again. I saw the CUUUTEST half mexican baby the other day, so i think I might find a mexican girl to carry my next child. Is that weird?

August 3, 2008 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Myers Mayhem said...

you look so good, and you are almost done!

August 3, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home