This Page

has been moved to new address

3G iPhone

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: 3G iPhone
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Friday, July 11, 2008

3G iPhone

Guys, I will be up and running again later today (as soon as iTunes isn't backed up). Because I sold my old iPhone last week I have been without a phone for the week; after waiting in line for a few hours this morning we are back in the game! I'll update on how I like it once it's working!
YAY!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I saw all the lines on the news - I'm impressed you waited! Can I text you now?!

July 12, 2008 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger Devksi said...

Again, that is so awesome you guys got the new phone!
The funny thing is I thought of you when I posted that blog,because I remember you and I were talking and you said you don't want to just buy anything for your house. When you decorate you want it to be exactly what you want. I thought hmmm, that is great advice.
Thank you, that is really sweet of you to say. It meant a lot! :)
It was great to see you guys too. I love seeing Tyler walking, I get jealous that Dean gets to see you guys about every week.

July 14, 2008 at 9:49 AM  
Blogger Jewelia Eagar said...

Lindsey - Clay mentioned to me that you called while I was totally drugged up over the weekend, and then Helen today mentioned you called her too, and then i got your blog message. you are so sweet to be thinking of us, and offering you're service. We are doing just fine over here, but I would love to get together and pick your brain about how to handle this new baby! Also, can I get your address? thanks, jewelia

July 17, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home