This Page

has been moved to new address

WINDING DOWN

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: WINDING DOWN
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WINDING DOWN

As this pregnancy is winding down and I am beginning to realize how nuts my life will be for the next few years, I am so thankful for my husband and my stepdad, Bill. My mom and I have this character trait of having things done a certain way, right away, and with little help from others, Jeff and Bill are WAY more relaxed, willing to help with everything, but they don't do things the exact way they should be done : ) So, these guys have impacted my outlook on so many things through the years; Bill has definitely helped me to be more open minded and mellow since he has been part of our family, and OF COURSE Jeff has helped me to be more mellow (laugh if you know him). Anyway, the point of this is, without the ability to deviate from my normal over controlling, spotless routine, I don't think I would be able to survive another baby. In anticipation, I think of the times following my surgery when Tyler is getting his bath and he's not washed in the order that I do it, or when he is getting dressed he doesn't get the silly song or the lotion in the order that I put it on, or this or that in the right place at the exact right time and it makes me panic for a second... and then I realize, everything will get done, Tyler will love it either way, and we will all survive this crazy time. So thank you to my mom, who gave me this personality trait, it has helped me SO MUCH in my life, and thank you to Bill and Jeff who have helped learn how to harness it (sometimes).

3 More weeks until Cameron arrives! The surgery date is scheduled for August 28th at 7:30 am!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jones Family said...

Good luck with everything. Sounds like you have a lot of support.

August 6, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linds... i know exactly how you feel, i'm the same way. I never really stressed about the new baby but i worried about mason with the same things. Everyone told me how hard it was and blah blah blah... Addie is five weeks old now and Mason has done fine. Its not nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be, somehow everything works its way out.

August 7, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home