This Page

has been moved to new address

When the Cat's Away the Mice Play?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: When the Cat's Away the Mice Play?
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Friday, August 22, 2008

When the Cat's Away the Mice Play?

Jeff is out of town for work and Tyler and I MISS him!!! Tyler is sick and I am having contractions ALL DAY long, needless to say we are not able to do a whole lot. When Jeff goes out of town I usually take the time to get a bunch of stuff done and hang out with some friends, but with little sicko and the inability to breathe comfortably with the contractions, we have been pretty boring. We just can't wait for that guy to get back home tonight. Just a few more days until we have this baby (SCARY)!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

YAHOOOOOO!!!!! I can't wait to meet her!!!

August 23, 2008 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger S and K said...

By now I hope Jeff is home taking excellent care of you. And I can't believe that you will be having a baby SO SOON!!! I think Ave told me it was Thurs. which is TOMORROW!!!! WOW! --unless those contractions turned into something more that I'm not aware of!!! ;)I'm so excited for you, good luck with it all. We are going to have to come and pester you and see the cute new addition. Can't wait to hear how things go.

August 27, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home