This Page

has been moved to new address

Family Pictures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Family Pictures
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Family Pictures

Okay, there are a ton of pics here... it was too hard to pick just a couple. Cameron was 4 days old in these.

The phot
os were taken at our house by Aften Wright. She is such a sweet person and was so much fun during the session. A lot of people have been asking me about her; if you want her contact information shoot me an email.




















8 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Lindsay I LOVE these pictures!!! You guys have the most adorably perfectly beautiful little family! I love you!!

September 25, 2008 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Jones Family said...

Oh my goodnesss! Those pictures are so beautiful. You guys always look like the perfect little family.

September 25, 2008 at 6:30 PM  
Blogger Deborah said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! I love the one of her feet. She is darling. Who took your pics?

September 26, 2008 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger teamscow said...

those are beautiful. you look amazing.

September 26, 2008 at 1:36 PM  
Blogger Jewelia Eagar said...

Who took these? They are so cute! I can't believe you were up to doing that after only 4 days...you are amazing. I'm still having a hard time getting dressed in the morning!!!

September 26, 2008 at 2:54 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

These photos are absolutely beautiful!!! and Lindsay you look so pretty in these photos. I miss you guys and wish I could meet Cameron - hopefully someday :0)

September 26, 2008 at 8:47 PM  
Blogger M & S Eagar said...

Congratulations Lindsay - those are some beautiful family pictures....of such an adorable family.

September 27, 2008 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Miles Family said...

Adorable! You all look so good. You've inspired me to get professional pictures. Craig never wants to do it, but I am going ot make him. :-)

September 29, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home