This Page

has been moved to new address

AUNTIES EMILY AND KATIE

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: AUNTIES EMILY AND KATIE
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Monday, September 22, 2008

AUNTIES EMILY AND KATIE

I just wanted to thank Emily and Katie (who are so close to me we'll call them sisters) for coming out to AZ from Cali to play with us. We had such a great time going to the playground and splashpad and zoo... just hanging out; and for giving me a girls night that I was in great need of. My kids are in LOVE with you. I love you guys and I miss you already!

(Pictures to come)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

I thought that maybe Joni and I were close to being your sisters? And we are alive.....

Jamie

September 26, 2008 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger mle said...

i love you too!! we had soooooo much fun and i already miss my little monkey and princess!!! tell jeff thanks again for the girlie night out! we need to start plannin the next visit! maybe by then your mom will have ty potty trained lol! i love you guys and miss you! tell the kiddies auntie em says hi and give them kisses for me! i love you, you will always be my sister! xoxox

September 27, 2008 at 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie,
That is the most insensitive comment I can imagine. Lindsay and I lost someone that we loved very much. (My daughter, her sister) For you to make that little snide remark says so much about you.
Linda

September 27, 2008 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

I am very sorry, I wasn't thinking when I made the comment. I wasn't trying to make a rude comment, and I am very sorry. I can see from her point of view why it was rude and I am very sorry for saying that.

September 27, 2008 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

W.O.W. -- I love you linds!

September 27, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home