This Page

has been moved to new address

Take a Breath!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Take a Breath!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Take a Breath!

IT's finally here!!! Those of you that live in Arizona know what IT is, IT's finally out of the 90's!!! Today, for the first time in months, I turned off the air conditioner and opened up all the windows in my house. I feel like a can breathe; a feeling that has been missing in this desert frying pan for a LONG time.

All of those months of answering the question of friends that don't live here, "how do you handle that heat?" with, "A small price to pay for 8 to 9 months of PERFECT weather". I was starting to hear myself say that and not believe what was coming out of my mouth; until TODAY! I took the kids to a park playdate and Jeff planted the winter grass!

YAY for ARIZONA! YAY for Running outside without worrying about the kids in the heat! YAY for no more 90 degrees and up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Auburn said...

K - so NICE at the park today. I'm with you on the weather. I get antsy near the end of the HOT summers, but then this weather sets in and I remember why I love this state!! So great to chat today. I gotta come check out Tyler's furniture soon.

October 22, 2008 at 7:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

can't wait to come see the kids and GOLF.....maybe we can get a sitter and the 4 of us can go. I love you.

October 22, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home