This Page

has been moved to new address

Kids Say the Craziest Things!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Kids Say the Craziest Things!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kids Say the Craziest Things!


Tyler has become quite a little talker, while most of what he says is in a different language, a few words are easy to decipher; some of which are: Ball, Sis, No, Don't, Dadda, Mom, Bye Bye, Eye, Nose, Shoe and... well, a certain four letter word!

Now, I have no idea where he picked it up ; ) but Ty's favorite thing to say is "Oh, S#!t"! He says it all of the time and I have no idea when it ever came out of the mouths of any of us (haha), but he is a flipping parrot. He does it ALL DAY LONG! It's hard not to laugh when he makes a face like this and says it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

WOW! I can 't believe he said that, that is crazy, and i'm sure he didn't hear it from you guys, i wonder how he learned it. I remember when Jaden was a baby, he learned that and it was hard not to laugh because he was so cute when he said it. I'll be sure when i'm there to watch what I say!!! So excited to come out and see you guys can't wait. Love you guys!!

October 21, 2008 at 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regan says the F word all the time she prpobably learned it from us as we say it all the time. J/K usally when Regan has colorful language she is trying to say something else. We just ignore and don't draw any attention to it so she won't keep repeating it. Maybe Tyler heard one of you say oh shoot and is trying to say that. We say darn it and gosh and regan has those don't to a T it so scary how closly the pay attention and pick things up so easily.

October 21, 2008 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

HAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA That is SO FUNNY!!! I need to work on my mouth - or my kids will get kicked out of Primary someday..
You need to record Tyler saying that - I HAVE to hear it. If you don't - I will make him say it when I see him next. LOL!

October 22, 2008 at 8:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know that he didn't hear it from me ::_) I'm sure I heard Jeff teaching him that when I was there... I love you guys.

October 22, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home