This Page

has been moved to new address

They slept?!?!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: They slept?!?!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

They slept?!?!


My adorable little monsters slept all the way to Sacramento! The flight was great, Jeff was great for helping us all the way to the gate, and my mom was great for coming in to get us. We have had fun so far!

Posted by ShoZu

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin Nicole said...

Hey Linds! I saw you on Auburns blog.... so are you running the iron girl? I think I am going to attempt to train for it..

Here is my blog!

October 9, 2008 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger Jewelia Eagar said...

I call my baby a monster too! thanks for calling me with the lactation sp. number. I haven't called her yet, but i will soon. We should get together sometime, call me if you want to.

October 9, 2008 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Jones Family said...

That is so great! I am glad the flight went well

October 10, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home