This Page

has been moved to new address

Trip to Cali

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Trip to Cali
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Trip to Cali


Our trip to visit my parents was so fun. The kids LOVED all of the attention. Bill took Tyler exploring all over the yard and up the street (they live out in the boonies on a lot of land with wild animals all over: turkeys, lizards, deer, etc). Tyler was obsessed with the dog, Billie, and looked for her whenever he couldn't see her.






Tyler's first balloon; we went to get him new shoes at Nordstrom and they gave it to him.

Exploring!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I loved having you guys here and exploring. I think Tyler liked exploring his nose with Grandpa!! Can't wait for exploring the golf clubs with Tyler.

BTW, everyone that I show your pics to say..."is lindsay is model, and how cute is that family"....
I love you guys.

October 22, 2008 at 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet..! I can’t wait to see his new shoes.

November 6, 2008 at 3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home