This Page

has been moved to new address

Eating at the Table

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Eating at the Table
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Eating at the Table


Tyler has started to eat at the table. This is so fun for him and so great for us. He feels like a big kid and makes way less of a mess; he even eats off of a plate or out of a bowl. We are all thankful for this step!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Bowen said...

he is super cute! just wait till he starts throwing it!!

October 27, 2008 at 10:01 PM  
Blogger Auburn said...

Oh girl - that is a BIG accomplishment. We loved that change too ;o)

October 28, 2008 at 7:34 AM  
Blogger jedwards said...

What a beautiful family!! I hope this isn't too weird, but I'm Jennifer Edwards and my sister, Diana, just told me about Jeff and his family. How awesome! I'm the sister that lives in Rexburg, Idaho, and I loved your comment earlier about the cooler weather starting in Arizona. We have the reverse here...BEAUTIFUL summers, but the rest of the time is pretty cold. Luckily we love the winter weather, but you almost had me convinced that Arizona might be the place to live! :) I hope that I'll be able to hear from all of you...it is amazing how Heavenly Father works things in our lives.

October 28, 2008 at 8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey guys tyler is growing up so much, i'm so proud that he is eating at the table like a big boy, i miss my nephew so much, and can't wait to see him, and cameron. its really neat when kids of ours can do those accomplishments, way to go guys, keep it up you two are great parents, the miracles keep coming so cherish every moment, and i will talk to you soon, love you all!

October 28, 2008 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Jewelia Eagar said...

Yes, I totally want to come to park day. I think she said they're on Fridays but she didn't say when or where. Let me know...

October 29, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home