This Page

has been moved to new address

Cameron Update!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Cameron Update!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Cameron Update!


Tomorrow Cameron turns 2 months old. I can't even believe how fast it has gone by. I just ran 3 miles in 29 minutes this morning (something I haven't done in 5 months) and have a long way to go before I am ready for my runs this winter. But it's pretty good for having a 2 months old!

Little Cameron Jennifer is THRIVING, she is almost 14 lbs and has the cutest little thighs and cheeks. She loves to hold her head up while she is laying on her tummy or against her daddy's chest. She is all smiles now, big and wide with her mouth open. She has also started making CUTE little cooing noises and showing some of her little personality.

It is so fun getting to know this beautiful little girl. We sure love her a lot.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen Merrill said...

i am SO jealous! i would love to dress up for halloween and coordinate but nate is a self proclaimed party pooper. you guys looks awesome!

October 27, 2008 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger M & S Eagar said...

Hats off to you for running! I admire you so much...deep down I wish I could just put on my running shoes and go for a jog but I'm dying after 1/2 mile. I've always wanted to experience that runners high though...maybe someday.

October 27, 2008 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger Sheri Lee said...

So cute! I am glad your guy thinks it's cool to make less mess! Thanks for finding me on here, I am a blogging slacker and haven't been looking for people, so you saved me a few steps!

October 31, 2008 at 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home