This Page

has been moved to new address

This Deserved a Post on BOTH Blogs!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: This Deserved a Post on BOTH Blogs!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Friday, May 15, 2009

This Deserved a Post on BOTH Blogs!

Well, guys... I have DONE it!  I past the 20 lb mark!! 

 I weighed in this morning at 154, which means that, even though it was my birthday, mother's day, my mom came into town, and it was bunco night last night (and all of the yummy treats that these events entail), I LOST 3 LBS!!! (19 to go!)

This puts my total weight loss at 21.5-ish lbs in 6 weeks.

Now that it is pretty obvious that I amlosing weight, people  are asking me what the heck I am doing... starving?  "How is it just melting away?" They ask... Let me tell you something... MELTING AWAY?  I think NOT!  I am practically killing myself out on the running paths and at the gym : )  all part of the fun! 

 So guys, there is no quick fix, no easy trick... it'sREALLY REALLY HARD WORK... then, keeping it off is the easier part.  So, lace up those shoes, search for some fun recipes, and keep track of what you're eating!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Linda Pfost said...

You are doing it the right way!!! I am so proud of you. I can tell everyone that I personally experienced how hard you are working because I did a work out with you!!! And you are kicking ass. I am very proud of you. Keep it up. BTW....2 hrs 10 mins and 55 secs???? that is just Lindsay's latest time to run 12 miles.

May 15, 2009 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger Auburn said...

Yeah - way to go! You are working so hard and I love it. It's inspiring and for anyone who thinks you aren't eating or that what you are doing must be easy just tell them to get a life! You are doing it the right way

May 15, 2009 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Alexis said...

Congrats!!! I'm super jealous!

May 15, 2009 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Ashley.Preston.Tate said...

http://floggdaily.com/

This is a great way to track your progress if other ways haven't worked.

You deserve to be a happy healthy momma! You should be so proud of yourself!

May 15, 2009 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Amazing!! Keep the updates coming!

May 16, 2009 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Kimber said...

Wow! Nice job!

May 17, 2009 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Keep it up lady. You look amazing.
I'll be hitting Golden spoon again this week when I have an extra 200 calories left. Frozen yogurt is the BEST!!

May 18, 2009 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger Happy Wanderers said...

Congrats! I remember after my first was born and I was super discouraged (I gained about 60 lbs with him--was almost 200lbs...) and my SIL told me that I shouldn't worry-that the weight would just go away. I believed her! OUCH! I didn't lose ANY. When I was expecting my 2nd, I was already waddling and hurting at 4 months along and realized I needed to change. I began doing prenatal exercises and started losing while gaining. Anyway, after a lot of hard work, I was able to be 15 lbs lighter at delivery, and lost 50 lbs after she was born. I did the same thing after #3, and I've kept it up even after #4, but you're right. When people start asking "How do you make the pounds melt away?" it makes me laugh a bit. Losing weight and feeling good is NOT easy! Thanks for giving me more positive reinforcement to keep working on that baby fat! :)

June 19, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home