This Page

has been moved to new address

Tyler's First Swim Lesson!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Tyler's First Swim Lesson!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Tyler's First Swim Lesson!


Tyler had his very first swim lesson today.  First he loved it, then he hated it, and when it was said and done, he was so proud of himself!  
WAY TO GO KID-O!


5 Comments:

Blogger Staci said...

Yay Tyler. You're a little fish.

May 4, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

Wow! That was so cute! I love the video! Give Tyler a big high five from me and a big hug and kiss! Good Job Tyler! Looking Good!

May 4, 2009 at 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the cutest thing I've ever seen- he is SO CUTE!

May 5, 2009 at 7:40 PM  
Blogger Happy Wanderers said...

How fun! I have yet to remember to bring my camera to swim lessons! My kids love swimming, too.
On another note, I didn't know Jeff served his mission in Finland! We'll have to chat!

May 11, 2009 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger teamBoo said...

true that! i will move one of these days...

cute babies...your such a sweet proud mama!

May 14, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home