This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Birthday to the Lady who Gave Me Life!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Happy Birthday to the Lady who Gave Me Life!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Lady who Gave Me Life!

Today is my mom's birthday. I love that woman so much and I appreciate her more and more as I get older, especially since I have become a mom.

Things that I appreciate about by mom:
-She carried me in her tummy
-She had me : )
-She loved me and still does
-She raised me and Jen and still excelled at her job
-She is SO MUCH FUN
-She fought with me when I was a teenager when I wanted to do everything my way; now I can't believe how strict I thought she was... I will be SO MUCH WORSE!!!
-She supports me
-She adapts to life with a GRACE that I admire
-She is strong
-She loves my kids
-She is my favorite phone call
-She makes me feel proud
-She and I share a love for my sister that just makes me feel good
-She has given me the world
-She is just...MY MOM!


I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin Nicole said...

That is sos sweet! I am so glad you are at a happy place in your life.... It's so great to see you thriving and doing so well! You are seriously awesome, inspiring, and infectious! I am soo glad we are here together... again..

:)

March 29, 2009 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Okay that is SO sweet and I love the picture! :)Happy Birthday Linda!

March 30, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home