This Page

has been moved to new address

WHAT A DAY!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: WHAT A DAY!!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

WHAT A DAY!!

So, we started off the day at 6:30 this morning! I mowed and edged my very first lawn today, after patient instruction from Jeff. While I did that, Jeff worked on the garden and Tyler played in the mud. I then sprayed down the lawn for weeds, and I hope that does the trick!


After the yard work I put the kids down for a nap and finished up my drapes! It was quite the project as I have never sewn more than a piece of elastic for a tu-tu! Never even sewn a button back on!

We then got a sitter and made it out to Phoenix with our great friends, Dean and Katrina, for some soul food at Lo Lo's Chicken and Waffles (it's a really fun experience)! CHECK IT OUT!

When we got home and rug the grease off of our bodies, we hug the drapes!!!!!!! I am so excited about them : ) I am so thankful for this beautiful Saturday, all that we accomplished and the PERFECT weather we had to enjoy. Oh, and for my husband for working so hard with me!


8 Comments:

Blogger Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Yay...they turned out so great! I love those productive/ happy days. We had one yesterday too.

March 15, 2009 at 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsay,
You are awesome!!! Great team work, and the drapes look nice. Love you!

March 15, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Auburn said...

love it! way to go!

March 15, 2009 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Devksi said...

Lindsey those currents turned out awesome! You are a pro!
Thanks for the good time Friday night.

March 16, 2009 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Sheri Lee said...

Good job, Lady! That is awesome, and the drapes look good! I will be learning to do my lawn soon, so maybe you will be able to offer some instruction! You go girl!

March 17, 2009 at 11:02 PM  
Blogger Rachel Mack said...

Nice work!!!! I started to attempt making curtains... And gave up after seeing I would have to make 12 of them! It is a huge task! I love yours! I'm so impressed!!!

March 18, 2009 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Perry Family said...

Way to go! They look fantastic! Time to go pro! It makes it all worth while when you get to enjoy them completely finished! I love productive days, too.

March 18, 2009 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I love the drapes Lindsay! I need a sewing lesson from you.

March 24, 2009 at 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home