This Page

has been moved to new address

This Baby Factory is CLOSED!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: This Baby Factory is CLOSED!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

This Baby Factory is CLOSED!

Well, folks, it has been 32 months since I got pregnant with Tyler and I have either been pregnant, nursing, or both until this week!!! I weened the babe and she is doing great on formula, I am doing great with this new sense of freedom.

I have registered for the San Francisco Half Marathon on July 26th and am really excited for it. Time to work hard and shed these baby pounds!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen Merrill said...

you go girl! i cant believe you lasted so long nursing both of them! youre awesome!

March 28, 2009 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Jewelia Eagar said...

i envy you...i want to stop nursing too.

March 28, 2009 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

That is awesome I am very happy for you, good luck on the marathon!

March 28, 2009 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I think this baby factor is going to be opening up for business again this summer ... =P

March 29, 2009 at 12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know me. I stumbled onto your blog from a friend's blog. Anyway, I like your blog.

I just started the weening process and it is hard! My baby is 13 months old, so he has really gotten used to my breast. He freaks out when I give him formula, cow's or goat's milk and I end up caving in, which is making the process worse. Do you have any advice on how to successfully ween? Congratulations on your new freedom and reclaiming your body. :-)

May 3, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home