This Page

has been moved to new address

My Weight Loss and Running

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: My Weight Loss and Running
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Weight Loss and Running

I have become OBSESSED with my weight loss plan, training, and running.  In order to stop annoying the heck out of everyone around me by talking about it, I thought I'd blog about it.  That way you can check in if you want to or just IGNORE me ; )

I have found some wonderful recipes, some great strategies, and have lost 14.5lbs in 3 weeks.  My goals are: to lose 26 more lbs, run the San Francisco Half Marathon in July and the Lake Tahoe Full Marathon in September, and to create good habits for my kids.



  

6 Comments:

Blogger The O'Neils said...

I can't wait to see you :)! Sorry for my crazy message. When you take a break from your running, cooking and taking care of 2 kids give me a call! I would love to talk.

April 28, 2009 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I just started a weight loss blog a few days ago. We can encourage each other, although I think you're kicking my butt. You've always been so athletic!

Oh! And I got your message on Facebook today! I'm sorry I missed it! I'm going home to California next week to visit my mom and to visit Logan, but I'd love to plan a chance to get together. I think we live like 4 hours away from each other though. I'm an hour and a half south of Tucson. Anyway, we'll have to plan something. I would love to see you and your cute little kids.

April 28, 2009 at 3:03 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

You look fabulous!!!!!!! Keep it up lady. You can do it.

April 28, 2009 at 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! I have been doing Weight Watchers since right after Christmas and I have lost 22 lbs. I am still trying to drop a few more, and I would LOVE some excersize advise- I NEVER work out!

May 1, 2009 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger Erin Nicole said...

AWESOME! Fantastic.. I am soo proud of you!

May 1, 2009 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Sheri Lee said...

You rock! I am eating ice cream right now, wishing I was as motivated as you! Help!!!!

May 2, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home