This Page

has been moved to new address

CAMERON IS MOBILE!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: CAMERON IS MOBILE!!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Monday, April 20, 2009

CAMERON IS MOBILE!!

Last night our friends, Nick and Taunya, stopped by with their sweet kids. Tyler and Kaden LOVE playing together and now Cameron and McKenna do too! CJ was so excited about her little friend that she CRAWLED for the FIRST time just to get close to her!


6 Comments:

Anonymous linda pfost said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!! I wish I was there. I am so glad you got this on video.
I love you guys

April 20, 2009 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Auburn said...

Yeah! That's awesome! What to go Cameron!

April 20, 2009 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Staci said...

Yeah Cameron!!! Time to baby proof the house again.

Did you get my message last night?? So sorry I'm such an idiot. Tell Jeff I'm not really that lame :)

And Congrats again on the 10 pounds. You're my inspiration!!

April 20, 2009 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger The O'Neils said...

that is so great!!!

April 20, 2009 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Sally Jensen Interiors said...

Yay...I just love her. She kept snuggling her tired head into my shoulder yesterday...I loved it.

April 20, 2009 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Jewelia Eagar said...

that is so cute. she reminds me so much of kendee (prob cuz they're so close in age!) anyday now and i'll be posting about this too :)

April 22, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home