This Page

has been moved to new address

"FRIDAY, DADDY... BYE BYE"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: "FRIDAY, DADDY... BYE BYE"
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

"FRIDAY, DADDY... BYE BYE"

So, this story needed to be posted.

Jeff has been out of town for 4 days and Tyler has had ENOUGH.  He wants his dad so badly that whenever he pauses in his day he screams, "DADDY!"  When we pull into the garage and see Jeff's car he says, "Daddy's car!"  This leads us to yesterday afternoon.  

After a particularly exhausting swim lesson, which Tyler performed wonderfully at, the kids were exhausted.  We ate lunch and then I put them to bed.  Tyler always helps tuck Cameron in and then it's his turn for bed.  I tucked him under his covers and he was just SCREAMING: "NO, I WANT DADDY!" I said, " I know buddy, Daddy will be back Friday".  After about 3 minutes of this, he found his toy phone, picked it up and, after only hearing me say it one time, repeated, "Friday, Daddy.  Bye Bye".  Then he laid is beautiful head down and shut his eyes.

I was left thinking, that was crazy and incredible and... my baby is getting so big!  I love him!  So I texted Jeff the WHOLE story immediately ; ).

6 Comments:

Blogger Jones Family said...

That is super cute. I love those little moments.

May 21, 2009 at 5:24 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Aww that is too precious! That must make Jeff so happy to hear that!

May 21, 2009 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Staci said...

I love a little guy that loves his daddy. Come home soon Jeff!!

May 22, 2009 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Sheri Lee said...

Awwww... That's all I have to say!

May 25, 2009 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

That is so sweet!!

May 26, 2009 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger teamBoo said...

the other day Sheamus told me at the pool "your tummy got bigger mommy!"

...you gotta love the honesty of a child.

{no i'm not pregnant}
;)

May 31, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home