This Page

has been moved to new address

injury

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: injury
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

injury

So, like most of you we have our 2009 resolutions to work on... I of course resolve to lose this baby weight and NOT GET PREGNANT this year : ) I have done a good job on the weight loss in December (7lbs) which I am PROUD of. I love run, as most of you know, so working out isn't really a resolution for me, it's just something I have always done. Now we have a hiccup in the weight loss resolution for the week... I was running out on Higley and Elliot yesterday, pushing the kids in my BOB when, all of a sudden, we see this paper on the side walk. Instead of moving the kids onto the grass I decided to jog over it. To my painful surprise it was a long piece of hard plastic which I proceeded to step on and roll my ankle over, which leaves me in pain today and limping.

Oh well, I think I'll stick to the elliptical this week and take it easy so I don't hurt it any further. Who gets hurt on a piece of plastic?

Rule to the wise... my mom taught me when I was learning to drive, never run over ANYTHING in the road, not even if it looks like a piece of paper, it could be deceiving and cause an accident. I should apply this to everything!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I love the "not get pregnant this year" resolution! That's fantastic!

January 4, 2009 at 11:27 PM  
Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

Sorry you got hurt, that is no fun. I hope your finger is better from Christmas.

January 6, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home