This Page

has been moved to new address

Thanksgiving

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Thanksgiving
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving


FEELING THANKFUL FOR FAMILY
We had such a great time on Thanksgiving week. My parents came down from California and we got to hang out with them. Tyler and Bill explored the backyard with Jeff and discussed dreams of a pool, an outdoor television, and other fun stuff while my mom instructed me on dinner. The guys got to hit up the golf course while my mom, the kids and I shopped the black Friday sales.
We love Thanksgiving, and we are still eating leftovers! I am so thankful for my parents, it feels so good to have them around. My mom is just an incredible person and I love her for the mother that she has been and the FUN Grandmother that she is. Tyler loves it because Grandma is always feeding him new yummy things! For instance...

Tyler ate so much this day that his stomach was so HUGE and he barely zipped into his jammies at night. Gotta love the grandparents!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jones Family said...

Hey Jeff asked Chez if I could add you guys to our blog since I made it private. I am sorry. I actually thought I had emailed everyone but just give me your address and I will add you.

December 5, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home