This Page

has been moved to new address

Been Tagged

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Been Tagged
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Been Tagged

Okay, April tagged me:

6 quirky things about me Lindsay Kristine Brummer (Jeff said he could list 30).
1. Hmmm... I really pronounce every letter in a word when I say it, mostly Ts, for example, the word MouTain or MainTenance.
2. I am a cray dish putter awayer. The dishwasher must be run before bed and I FREAK out if Jeff puts dishes in the sink in the morning because one of us hasn't unloaded the dishwasher yet.
3. I am all business when I get ready for the day, I like to do it fast and get it done, I don't like to talk to anyone during this time.
4. My counters and home are usually always very clean, but I stuff things into a junk drawer in the kitchen that drives Jeff up the wall.
5. I love to run around the house with Tyler while we make funny noises and then roll around on the floor; I get toys for him but like to play with some of them more than he does.
6. I LOVE television. I am crazy about it. I watch all sorts of lame shows like Gossip Girl, 90210, Law & Order, Criminal Minds... you name a DRAMA show and it's probably on my DVR. Jeff thinks it's so crazy that he will not agree to a TV in our bedroom, in fact, we removed the one we did have because i was always on. Now I don't just sit around watching TV all day... I just like to fast forward through shows when the kids are in bed : )
umm I tag...
Veronica, Marianne, Erin Graff, Auburn
your welcome.

2 Comments:

Blogger Auburn said...

I'm so on it. I haven't checked blogs for like a week and a half - we've had ALL of Dave's family here, so I'll get around to your Tag . . . don't you worry.

December 2, 2008 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Erin Nicole said...

Another list!~ How fun. So tell me how I can be more neat and tidy like you. I try.. but Jon says we are genius so it's ok.. sure Jon!!

I will post tonight!

December 6, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home