This Page

has been moved to new address

The POLAR Express

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: The POLAR Express
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

The POLAR Express






Okay, so we know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but our kids couldn't wait to see Santa this year, so we got special tickets to go on the Polar Express last night!
While I did take about 200 pictures of the weekend, I only posted a few for your sake : )
Tyler loved the train, all of the kids on it, the cookies and hot chocolate made using Mrs. Clauses' special recipe, and the Christmas lights.

The kids watched the Polar Express on DVD the whole way up to the hotel and we got them in their Christmas pajamas right before dinner. It was really fun. Tyler even made out with the cute little girl sitting right behind us, she saw him this morning at breakfast with a booger running down his face, so I think she's over it : )

We are really excited for the holidays this year and to see Tyler have so much fun; Cameron enjoyed the ride too, she stayed awake almost the whole time. Neither of the kids were afraid of Santa.



7 Comments:

Blogger Sally Jensen Interiors said...

So jealous! How fun! Next year, next year!

November 15, 2008 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

WOW! That looks like so much fun! I wish I could have been there, so much! The kids look so cute! I love Tyler's PJ's so adorable! Miss you guys!

November 16, 2008 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Marianne said...

Love it!!! I too can't wait for next year!

November 17, 2008 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Devksi said...

That is so cool that you guys went to the Polar Express. When I was living in Flagstaff my friends and I decided it would be fun to be some of "Santa's Elvs" on the Polar Express. It was so magical watching the little kids in there PJ's it was a memory to cherish!

November 17, 2008 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

How fun! I loved that movie! What a cute idea!

Cameron has grown so much! She looks very well fed!

November 17, 2008 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Happy Wanderers said...

That looks like SO much fun! I can't wait to be in the U.S. where I can find stuff to do like that! And don't worry about it being early. I decorated for Christmas the day after Halloween...and I felt like it was almost too late! :)

November 19, 2008 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Alexis said...

seriously i'm jealous.... they have a train here that does somewhat of the same thing... only a ghetto watered down version of it. Next time you guys come through Utah I want you guys to come by!

December 4, 2008 at 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home