This Page

has been moved to new address

Ghostly Adventure

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Ghostly Adventure
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ghostly Adventure



Jay, Jeff, the kids and I went to an old Ghost Town in the Superstition Mountains that Jeff and I saw after a morning hike. Tyler loved exploring all over the place! He is such a busy little guy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin Nicole said...

Hey guys!

I wanted to let you know that we are not going to be able to make it for the blessing. We all have this cough head cold thing that isn't getting any better and I don't want to get your little one sick.. or you for that matter..

Hope you have a wonderful day and congrats!

November 2, 2008 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger Aften said...

Hey Lindsey, I love that place, I love taking pictures there...they turn out so cool
You look awesome.

November 2, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home