This Page

has been moved to new address

TuTu CUTE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: TuTu CUTE!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

TuTu CUTE!

So... I am one of the LEAST crafty people that I know... and I did something CRAFTY!
My friend, Taunya is having a little girl this month and I thought it would be fun to make a tu-tu for her. I made a practice one about a month ago that I gave to another friend, and I thought I'd do some additions like adding a satin ribbon, adding flowers, and little crystals. Let me know what you think!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ashley.Preston.Tate said...

It almost makes me wish I had a girl. You did a great job!

December 6, 2008 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Alexis said...

very cute! How did you get the rhinestones to stay on the tulle?

December 6, 2008 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Jones Family said...

Wow that is very pretty. You are very creative

December 7, 2008 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Auburn said...

SO STINKING CUTE!!

December 8, 2008 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger Andrew Jorgensen said...

Craftilicious. You should get the bronze vinyl lettering star on a dark maroon painted plank award, the relief society enrichment's highest condemnation.

Har har I know I'm not very funny... I hope y'all are well

Andy

December 11, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home