This Page

has been moved to new address

Huge Accomplishment!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Huge Accomplishment!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Huge Accomplishment!

In the last week Jeff and I have really contemplated potty training Tyler. The last few days we have put him on the potty before his bath at night. This morning, on his One and a Half birthday, Tyler did a Poopie on the potty!!!! We are so proud of him!!! YAYAYAYAY for not changing a yucky diaper yet today!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Alexis said...

Yeah! Its so nice not having to change nasty diapers! What did you guys do?

December 15, 2008 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

YaY! That's awesome!

December 15, 2008 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger The Bradford's said...

You kind of motivate me to start with Claire. I might try a little more now. Thanks again for dinner. It was fun.

December 15, 2008 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Auburn said...

nice work tyler! i'm so jealous.

December 15, 2008 at 12:49 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

lol - I bet 2 years ago, you swore you wouldn't be the mom who blogged about "poopie in the potty" hahaha. Oh man, I'm right behind ya..
Love you! Yay for Tyler!

December 15, 2008 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

WOW I am so excited the sooner you can train him the better for you. I hear it is hard with boys. Congratulations and give Tyler a big kiss from him Aunt Jamie! And Happy 1 1/2 Birthday!!!!

December 15, 2008 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger The O'Neils said...

That is awesome! I wish I could say the same for Harrison...nice work :)

December 15, 2008 at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home