This Page

has been moved to new address

a gift I would love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: a gift I would love
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

a gift I would love

I am loving the silver bracelets and necklaces that I am seeing other mom's have with their kids' names on them. I found this cute website with silver bracelets, leather bracelets, and my favorite, charm bracelets. It's called www.lusterforever.com and it's adorable. I was trying to decide whether I wanted a necklace or bracelet, but I think I have decided a charm bracelet would be a cute thing to pass down to CJ... I got one from my grandmother when she passed away and I absolutely love it.

I have also begun a love affair with earrings. My whole life I have had my ears pierced (many times) and now I just wear my bottom hole but love to change up my earrings. I went from just one pair of beautiful diamonds that were my grandma's to changing it up with fun dangly ones; this site has cute earrings also.

Just some cute things I am coveting at the moment : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home