This Page

has been moved to new address

Phil & Teds Changed my Life!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: Phil & Teds Changed my Life!
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Phil & Teds Changed my Life!

Stroller Review

Okay, so with two kids under two, how the heck and I supposed to get out and about in the day? Well, I do, and though it has proven to be quite a challenge, I think I have found the perfect solution to my every day out and abouts and my traveling nightmares... the Phil & Teds line of strollers. So, I started out my two kid quest with the BOB Revolution Duallie, which I LOVE and use all of the time when I am running with my kids or taking a fun walk around our adorable neighborhood. This stroller is, however the BEAST of strollers.
My next stroller was purchased in California by my incredible mother who helped me out so much when I was traveling with two children by myself. I didn't want to take my BOB on the airplane becuase it is so huge and I thought it might get ruined... not to mention going through airport security. So, the Maclaren Twin Techno, which is an adorable side by side that fits through most dorways, but I have found hard to maneuver with one hand (in fact, impossible) I do, however love this stroller for the recline of both seats, the light weight, and for times when I want my kids in a side by side when I am out and about...
Now, my saving grace... I should have listened to all of my friends who have this stroller, but I thought... no way, how UNFUN for the kid in the back seat... how weird, how... whatever... BUT I am now a believer. With this stroller I can fit through any door, even Tyler loves the back seat when I have Cameron in her carrier on top... It is a dream to maneuver, and I can even jog with it... not that I love to, it's not the greatest jogger and I have my BOB for that, but while traveling this will do the trick!

Bottom line, if I knew then what I know now... I probably whould have gotten a Phil & Teds whe I first had Tyler and just added the doubles kit with Cameron. This would have been wonderful. I still would have purchased the BOB because I just need that BEAST when I run... it's roomie, it's got cup holders and shocks, my kids have all the space that they need when they are in it for a couple of hours. The sun shades a great too. The Maclaren, I am so thankful for when I need a stroller that fits both my kids and leaves tons of room in my car (my mom saved my life with this one at the airport). This one also holds each kid up to around 55lbs when my Phil & Teds is only about 44lbs... that's nice. The thing is, and I know a lot of you are in my boat with kids so close together, you need something functional that you are going to be able to use, use, use; nobody wants to dread leaving the house and this tends to happen when you have two little ones.

Well, there you have it, my two cents on strollers, and for those of you that want to come check them out before you make your stroller purchase, feel free, I practically own a store : ) .

If you want a review on one of them, I have plenty to say, good and bad so give me a call.
GOOD LUCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home