This Page

has been moved to new address

In the Market for a new Doctor

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: In the Market for a new Doctor
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

In the Market for a new Doctor

Yesterday I was on hold with my Primary care doctor for 1 hour and 57 minutes before I hung up and went over to the office to make an appointment. When they could finally see me I felt like I was totally rushed and nobody would listen to me. I am in the market for a new Primary care doctor, if anyone loves theirs, let me know. My current practice is Desert View.

Thanks!,
Linds

3 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Way to stick it to the man!!!

January 6, 2009 at 1:51 PM  
Blogger Amanda Bowen said...

doctors suck but i have found a great family practice. Dr Jordan Ross 480.686.9686. we have never waited for an appt and love the staff.

January 6, 2009 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Jewelia Eagar said...

I go to desert grove family medical. they are on power and ray (pretty close) and haven't had a bad experience yet. i HATE waiting. i refuse. they're number is 480-539-6550 and i just see whoever.

January 7, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home