This Page

has been moved to new address

My Babies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
BRUMMER: My Babies
My Photo
Name:
Location: Gilbert, Arizona, United States

20-something mom, wife, photographer, runner.

Friday, March 12, 2010

My Babies

Tyler and Cameron are BEST friends.
He always looks out for her.
When I was pregnant with her I thought...
oh goodness, what am I going to do?
Now... I can't imagine them not having each other.
They are the sweetest little people I know.






5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

That's so sweet! I hope it stays that way for them!

March 12, 2010 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I love those kids!

March 12, 2010 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Jamie Lynne Brummer said...

They are so cute, I miss them, and you and Jeff, and can't wait to see you!!!

March 12, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Blogger Alexis said...

Cameron's smile is contagious, you need to have more girls! :) I know exactly what you mean too!

March 14, 2010 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger Rich and Crys said...

Awww... this is what I needed to hear today. I've been having mom-guilt about Dominic's self-centered life being interrupted by Damon. I've been feeling responsible for his tantrums and just feeling sad because he has to share me and doesn't understand that... but it makes me so happy to hear how in love your kiddos are with each other. Hopefully (I'm sure) Dominic will feel the same way about Damon sometime in the near future. Thanks for the light at the end of my tunnel. :)

March 19, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home